Youtube, Vimeo, Vine, Instagram Story and Snapchat… any of these sound familiar? The big leagues of media have one thing in common: video.
Nowadays with more and more content being posted on the internet, it’s no wonder motion picture has a big impact on audience perception.
If you’re a brand, an entrepreneur, a freelancer, or simply just someone who wants to tell a story… here’s why you need to climb aboard this media train:
● Videos provide a 74% increase in visitors’ understanding of a product.
● 45.5% of Internet users view at least one video over the course of a month.
● An average user spends 16 minutes and 49 seconds watching online video ads every month
● 80% of users remember the videos they watch online
● 46% of users take action after viewing a video online
● Your website visitors are 64% more likely to buy a product after watching a video.
● When video is included in an email there’s a 2 – 3 times increase in Click through Rates (CTR)
Apart from that, building a brand through video allows you to tell more than words. Remember the saying, “a picture’s worth a thousand words”? Well let’s substitute that with video.
Vine is a great example of that adage. Maximizing the 6-second attention span of its audience, vine has been the avenue for entertainment where unknown entities get popular really fast.
Another is Snapchat. Prior to Facebook and Instagram allegedly mimicking its signature “story” feature, Snapchat has been the most popular social network among teens, according to a report by Mashable. And as of April 2017, Snapchat and Instagram are still the most popular social media platform.
This isn’t including the countless brands and personalities already using the media channels.
So where does your brand stand?
Take a piece of the pie now. Here’s how you can use video to your advantage:
- Create a video to promote the behind the scenes of your business or brand
- Promote social proof by getting your loyal customers’ in-person reviews
- Show how awesome your company is and your culture by interviewing your employees
- Make a living as a videographer capturing moments from pre-nuptials, pre-natal shoots to wedding and first milestones
- Better your Youtube reach by creating more engaging and relevant content for your audience
- Upgrade your skills as a basic marketer to a marketing maven with video content
- Record gatherings and events across your community
- Promote your organization’s advocacy through shareable video clips
And there are so much more!
I’ll be upfront and say I’m quite biased when I say this is a good workshop to go to. Shoden is actually one of my peeps in the freelance group I’m a member of. I’ve seen his tips and man, this dude provides value as much as he can.
Fortunately I’ll be able to meet him this Saturday. I can’t wait to blog about what I’ve learned after the workshop!
What you Will Learn
● Introduction (30 minutes)
○ Define your brand keywords
○ What is Video Marketing and why is it important?
○ What videos can you create vs what you actually cover
● Brand-building Video – Tools (30 minutes)
○ The Video Camera (DSLR, Mirrorless or Mobile?)
○ Video Supports and Stabilizers
○ Video Editing Software ( Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, Filmora )
○ Audio Requirements
● Brand-building Video – Techniques (1 Hour)
○ How to Film Interviews
○ Filming Non-Actors or Normal People
○ Getting Great Responses from Interviewees
○ Shooting B-Roll
● Brand-building Video – Storytelling (1 Hour)
○ Basics of Storytelling
○ Storytelling for Organizations
Who should attend?
– Corporate communication professionals
– Digital marketing agency staff
– PR practitioners
– Video producers / Videographers
– Content publishers
– Or anyone using video to sell or raise awareness of a product, service or cause.
Date: June 10, 2017
Time: 9AM – 12NN
6F 100 OPL Building, C. Palanca cor. Dela Rosa St. Legazpi Village, Makati City
- Early Bird Rate: Php 1,000 (until May 22)
- Regular Rate: P1,500
- Bring-a-Buddy Rate: P2,500
**Workshop Fee is inclusive of handouts, certificates, giveaways and snacks!**
For more details contact:
VENI – firstname.lastname@example.org | 09272816651
#LoveLearning #ManilaWorkshops #GlobeMyBusiness #BuildingBrandUsingVideos
Note: This post was sponsored by Manila Workshops, Dennis Abad, Globe MyBusiness Academy, Alfox Printing Services, When Worlds Collide Photography, Penbrothers. Read more about this blog’s partnerships & disclosure policy for more information.