Ever woke up one morning when you don’t feel like eating breakfast but you need a jolt and a meal to sustain your thriving human body?
I have. That feeling sucks the most when you’ve stayed up all night.
One day my mama decided to purchase a buy 1 take 1 Reddi Whip deal from Robinson’s Supermarket at The District Dasmarinas. When I opened the fridge that morning, the bottles were on the front shelves. I don’t like whipped creams.
All these years I thought they were so bland! But boy, I’m wrong.
This brand is making my family buy loads. They’re starting to put whip cream on everything! Reddi Whip isn’t too sweet so that was their takeaway.
What even prompted me more to concoct was this mug.
I got this ultra cool black mug from 8123 in 2013 after ordering Imaginary Numbers and a whole lot of other albums by The Maine (my favorite band since 2010). This mug has been my official work icon since.
Anyway, back to the topic. For mornings when you just need to be productive and full but you’re too tired to even get a real one, here’s my homemade coffee frappe recipe for you.
- Nescafe Creamy White Instant Coffee
- Reddi Whip whipped cream
- Graham crackers
- A dash of salt (optional)
- Pour instant coffee powder into a mug, make sure to melt the powder with hot water first.
- Top off with a swirl of Reddi Whip whipped cream and crushed graham crackers.
- Add a dash of nutmeg, cinnamon & salt.
- You can make a hot, cold or iced frappe.
- If you end up making it too sweet, add more salt to cut the sweetness.